I am currently working for Autodesk as Software Architect – Cloud Platforms
Helping People Imagine, Design, and Create a Better World.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
Software professional with 13+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of industrial-strength applications.
- Demonstrable skills in technical leadership, evangelism, team management, application architecture, requirements analysis, agile methods, process improvement and software development.
- Ability to define top-level Solution Architecture.
- Design and implement architectural guidelines and developmental best practises and patterns.
- 3 patents in social networking space.
- Stream Relevance : Stream Relevance is a process to selectively materialize activities which are most relevant to a viewing user on social networks. It consists of identifying relevance ‘factors’, combining them (weighted) to get a Relevancy Index, adding stream diversity and delivering highly relevant activities to the end user. There is also a relevance measurement part (using User testing ) that converts a subjective opinion of relevance to an objective score, so that we can compare two streams and determine which one is more relevant than the other.
United States Patent Application 61/407018
Filed October 26, 2010
Inventors: Sai Panyam, Fredrick Roby, Sam Mansukhani
- Composite Automated Site Engagement Index : Composite Automated Site Engagement (CASE)Index is a single metric to measure engagement of users with MySpace. It is a modified base weighted value index based on Standard & Poor and NASDAQ Index methodology. It is a robust, resilient and reliable metric in the face of changes to Index composition and weights.
United States Patent Application 61394325
Filed October 18, 2010
Inventors: Sai Panyam
- Automated Facial Recognition And Image Tagging : A high through put system for automatically and efficiently generating Facial Identification Records (FIR) from existing photos which have been manually tagged prior.
The process includes an algorithm to ‘wash’ existing tags and identify ones which can be used to generate a FIR which has a high probability of representing the user for later recognition and verification.
The generated ‘good’ FIRs can then be used to automatically recognize and tag the corresponding person in other photos.
United States Patent Application 61/410716
Filed November 11, 2010
Inventors: Sai Panyam, Dominic Carr, Allen Wang, Tom Werz, Phil Batenchuary
- Proficient in: C#, HTML, DHTML, ANSI SQL, T-SQL, UML, XML
- Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET , Visio Professional 2007/2000, Crystal Reports 4.5/5.0/6.0/8.0, NUnit 2.x, NAnt 0.85, Subversion , TortoiseSVN, Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, PVCS Source Control, Git, CodeSmith 3.2 Professional Edition, Resharper
- Databases: MS SQL Server
- Web Application Frameworks: DotNetNuke 2.1.2/3.1, WCF, ASP.NET, Ajax